Thursday, April 15, 2004

 
Today: Having too much to do.

I work in a pretty fun office most of the time, but i find that I'm always saving the company's ass. It kind of sucks. I'm 'enormously helpful' but somehow they don't find that I'm helpful enough to pay me well or take me with them to Atlanta to finish everything or to give me benefits--even though I know they all make tons and tons of money and this is a big corporation which could certainly stand to have a good employee like me full-time. I'm told that this is common. Why?

Sigh. I also have an essay to finish today or I'll never be a teen model.

OH! And by the way, if you want to read a whole bunch of writing I did over the last two years (some of which is really pretty stupid, but other parts are great) you should go to this page here!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives