Saturday, May 29, 2004

 
Today: In Philadelphia.

Okay, so I'm now officially part of the country's jobless. Sadly, the only free internet access in town is at Woody's bar. Most people are looking for hook-ups on the web while drinking and standing around boys that they could hook up with easily...weird. Where are we going as a society.

A little tirade, now.

I had an audition for the Apprenticeship at Walnut Street Playhouse today. It was good, though I'm a bit miffed at the call-back procedure. The whole call-back consisted of only about 1 total minute (each) of an improv game. I'm not sure what they could glean from that, but whatever. Anyway, I'm going to go now. I hope everyone's having a great weekend.

With any luck, i'll come back to the city and have a job.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives