Friday, May 14, 2004

 
Today: On sickness

I've been feeling oogy for the past few days. My dad is coming to visit and I'm going to be auditioning for a paid gig on Sunday. NO GOOD! Because of this ooginess, I've felt so...out of sorts. I've felt like I'm, for lack of a better term, High. Completely, utterly, ridiculously HIGH. For three days. At first I thought it was the medicine I was taking (on a related matter, I don't drink coffee or have much caffeine ever, so when I take Pseudoephedrine--a stimulant and the most common OTC decongestant--I get really zippy), but now I'm completely off those, and I'm still feeling weird. It reminds me of the Magic Mountain. I've felt all week like I've been put into a state of euphoria from the sickness I've had.

What's next? Hallucinogenic nosebleeds?

More on that later, I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives