Tuesday, June 08, 2004

 
Today: On hating new york.

Okay, so officially, I get it. People are constantly coming to this city to 'find' or 'discover' or 'persue' something. Rarely, however, do they just...move here because it's a nice place to live. I thought I felt differently.

Until this past week.

I can't tell you exactly what happened (because nothing exactly DID happen that was all that different), but I think that part of it has been the fact that I'm just so busy usually. With work and with classes and with trying to make something of myself as an actor, I've really had to work very hard just to have any life at all, let alone a 'New York' style life, in the most 'lively' of 'stylish' cities.

The thing is, though, that I'm slowly beginning to see the matrix. At least in the gay world, it's kind of like i'm in some strange 'invasion of the body snatchers' remake. The guys here seem fine when they move here, then they slowly become insane and hate everyone who hasn't gone similar kinds of nuts. I don't exactly know how to explain it, but those of you who have witnessed my eveolution over the last year or two, would understand, i think. More on this later. I have to go now and try to be normal with some non-gay people. Maybe I'll find out that they're the same as me...Maybe not.


hmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives