Friday, June 25, 2004

 
Today: Working again and feeling better.

I think that lack of sleep made me pretty crazy this week. That, and a number of my friends have gone almost completely insane. I'm doing better than I thought I was. I'm consistantly making sales at my job. I'm getting called in a lot for jobs. I've got good friends who, though slowly all being comitted are great and supportive people. I'm in a show. I've got a contract for one in August and I'm going to make it through this financial rough-patch that I'm in right now.

*sigh*

With that said, I'm a lot happier with my situation. There are a few key things, however, that haven't changed:

I still think that boys suck.

I still think that Bush sucks.

I'm still unhappy about global warming.

Someday, soon, though, I'll eradicate all of these things in one fell swoop. my Bush/boys/clorofluoralcarbon bomb, which will destroy all three of these things and leave me a very happy Matt Mager.

Comment on my blog. Not this entry, though. There are better ones to comment on.

Bye!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives