Thursday, July 08, 2004

 
Today: Five minutes of thoughts.

So, i've got Five minutes left on my time at the NYC Library of Performing arts and with it I'm going to attempt to write a very quick blog entry on how I'm feeling today.

It's hot: Wow. I never realized just how damn hot it would get here in the summer. People are always saying "new york gets so damn hot" but i never really believed them. WOW.

I'm poor, but not too poor: I'm making a lot more money with this job than I thought I would. That's a good thing. I'm still not making a third of what I used to, but it's a start. I'll try harder and see what I can come up with.

I try too hard: I think i need to take a step back from just about everything this next month and really concentrate on becoming more simple, less up-tight and more focused, but not so rigid. I'm really worried that i'm going to become a bitter person, otherwise.
okay
five minutes is about up.
gotta publish.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives