Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 
Tonight: Return from the shore.

I got back from NJ today. I have the beginnings of a multi part blog entry that I will be working on starting this week. For now, though, a short update on my voice: it's a fuckin' mess. I don't know what's going on, i really, really want it to come back, though. I can't live like this. It makes me crazy. I'm such a talkative person and it scares people when I don't talk. They think i'm up to something. I'm not--no, really! I'm not!

Anyway, I got some new jeans today. Yay!

I'm trying to figure out what's happened to my mind over the past month and i'm not really sure where I'm at. I'm at the edge of something. This year looms ahead of me--which reminds me that I have to discuss now, if i haven't before, that years for me begin in the fall. I have been out of school for 3 years now and yet I still consider the beginning of the year the beginning of the 'school year.' On to the real subject at hand: how to feel sane again?

There has been a large amount of randomness in my life over the past three months and though I love to just pick up my life and move other places, I'm not sure I love the fact that every time I come back to 'home' after one of these excursions, my life is completely different. I am quite good at adapting to change, but do I always need to test that? Like, do I always have to return to NY as a stranger? It's true you can 'never go back' but why is a month grounds for the application of the addage?

Sigh.

I guess I just wish I had a more stable life.

Okay. I said it. I like stability, too.

Blah. Okay, so I think it's time I sign off and go t'bed.

Comments:
try to grasp every word as ghosts whisper this isn't mother nature, boy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives