Monday, November 29, 2004

 
Today: Things to be Thankful for.

This is a self-explanatory list.

1. Having a cozy apartment to share with my friends.
2. The fact that the aforementioned cozy apartment is going to have a new outside hallway soon. Not so ghetto. YAY
3. Jimmy and Evan, two people without whom I’d have simply stopped existing long about Tuesday afternoon.
4. Adam, my favorite room mate, ever.
5. The Opera, my restaurant and the mascot organization: all of which contributed to my having enough money for to eat with and pay rent.
6. Me. (six is my favorite number, so I saved it for myself)
7. New York City. I love it here, and I’m trying to remind myself that this city in and of itself is one of the reasons I moved here.
8. Crossword puzzles: they keep my brain working and without them I’d be forced to read or do other things to keep my mind occupied on the subway-bleck!
9. The fact that though I’m not happy with the political climate of our country, I feel no less loved by the people who I care about or those people who I have to deal with on a day-to-day basis (Refer also to number 7)
10. Life. I was a little depressed a little while ago (and I still am, to some degree), but making this list makes me feel a little better. I may be a little turned around right now, but I’m happy to be who I am and where I am.

In other news, I’m trying to keep myself sane, though I haven’t been on an audition in like…3 weeks…and I haven’t done anything acting wise except for a reading in like…a month…it makes me kind of crazy.

Hope all is well elsewhere in the world. Shout out to Ukraine--i hope the people get what they want...we didn't here in 2000, though interestingly enough the Bush administration has released a statement suggesting that the Ukrainian government give the people what they voted for. Does that mean they're going to retroactively have Al Gore be president from 2000 to 2004?

Just a thought.

Comments:
Nice blog, kiddo!

I need to start using mine do say something, as evidenced by thine vastly superior blog.

Happy Holidays!
 
I haven't heard from you since Thanksgiving.

Waht's going on?
mikerzz
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives