Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 
Today: Jobs I've had.

I just started ANOTHER new job, and in celebration of that, I'm going to write down a quick list of jobs that I've had.

Bear in mind that these are not necessarily different companies, but different Job descriptions that I had and was paid to do.

Actor
Voice over Artist
Singer/Dancer (I count working at Busch Gardens as different than working on Shakespeare, wouldn't you?)
Buffet Attendant
Waiter
Substitute Paper Carrier (I took over my best friend's paper rout when she went to camp one summer)
Marketing Consultant
Merchandise Manager
Stock-Room Manager
Copy Editor
Database Manager
Photo-shoot Clothing Buyer
Wine Salesman
Office Assistant
Personal Assistant (they're different)
Personal Accountant (yup, even more different)
Teacher (this is the new one...I teach SAT Math & English prep at a School in Brooklyn for Chinese Kids)
Mascot
Model (this one is kind of a joke, but it's true)
Artist (I used to sell my paintings, so it counts)
Temp. Telemarketer
Survey Profiler
Audition Proctor
Telemarketing Manager
Wedding Reception DJ (this job lasted only a little while)
Acting Coach
Dialect Coach
Makeup Designer
Props construction
Set Painter
Set Builder
Sewer at a costume shop
Wardrobe maintenance
Stylist Assistant for Stock Photo Shoots
Movie Extra

Wow, I've done a lot of random stuff.

Don't worry, I'll write a real entry soon. I've just been kind of busy and lazy, and have had nothing to write about that wouldn't make me angry...Like...Bush referring to the 'fire of freedom' in his reinstallation address...BARF

Comments:
You forgot working at the Pondo in Fredonia, didn't ya?

mike
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives