Monday, January 31, 2005

 
Today: A word of thanks.

Aside from us homosexuals and aside from people who want our support when voting or giving money or spending money, there are few people who act on any injustice that's cast our way. We have to be our own army to win our rights, and I understand that and I know that that's the way it will be. Our issues just don't matter to a lot of people, mostly because a lot of people don't even know who we are--and those that do, usually have their own problems.

Michael, however, the writer of Tales To Astonish is not one of those people. From reading his blog you get to hear the idiocy of the right's attacks against our rights spelled out from the point of view of a straight person. It lends an extra credence to the argument that Homosexual rights are Civil rights when you have both gay AND straight people saying it.

Michael and I went to high school (way too long ago to mention when) and I'm extremely happy that we've become acquainted again since moving to New York. Thank you, Michael.

If they come for you, I'll bring my gun.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives