Monday, June 20, 2005

 
Today: At long last, I update.

I've not been on for quite some time. Much of this had to do with the existance of Tivo at my apartment in New York and the business that I had for about 3 months while trying to figure out what was going on with my life. Also, there was some depression in there, a little bit *or alot* of angst about different things and then, simply, laziness.

But today *or rather, tonight* I'm going to clear a few things up.

I'm not a Christian. I'm also not going to any hell.

That's really all I have to say about that. Beyond that, I'm happy to say that I've been a homosexual all my life and know what love and relationships are.

I will write a lot more later. About where I am, What I'm doing and where I'm going. They're all pretty big things lately.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives