Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 
Today: Fourth.

Okay, so this past week was a doozie. I decided to ride my bike on friday, of course, I forgot to wear sunscreen. My friend Julian and I went to Trimble Springs, which is another geo-thermal hotspring here. It felt like I went to the beach. There were people in bathing suits and relaxing at the springs. it's about as close as it comes to an actual *beach* next to a real *body of water* but it did the trick. I enjoyed it. Then we biked home.

I did not wear sunscreen.

I'm about as burnt as I've ever been. Ohmigod.

SOoooooo...then after that, I came home and tried to eat some tortillas. And in the process thereof, I popped out one of my bondings. that's bad. It's going to cost me probably 150-300 bucks to fix. Guh.

Anyway, the real fun was on the fourth of July. They had an amazing fireworks display. Apparently every year there's a fire caused on the fourth by the fireworks. This year was no exception. The fireworks were going off and then suddenly across the hill, we see a large fire started to the north of where they are shooting the fireworks off. Pretty neat. Of course there was a lot of fireengines and sirens. It felt like a real air strike.

:)

Okay. Anyway, that was that. Today I have an interview with a restaurant down town and we're gonna see if maybe I can get a job.

More updates and rants soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives