Friday, January 13, 2006

 
Today: Can't think of anything.

This is just going to be a status report.

Stephanie visited me for 10 days, concluding yesterday. It was awesome to see her, and I feel like some real positive steps were made in both her relationship with herself and our relationship as siblings. I love her, and now I hope that she takes some of the things she's learned with her to college. Go, Steph--you can do it!

Evan visited me for 2 days, concluding after a viewing of Brokeback Mountain. We were strained while he was here, mostly due to the fact that we had no alone time while he was here. I'm glad we had a talk a few weeks ago about being more honest with eachother. I'm seeing some real growth and evolution happening with that relationship, and I only hope we can both continue to make these changes easy on eachother. How are you, Evan?

Jonathan is helping me get ready for my NYU audition. I'm pretty terrified, but confident that this will be a great moment for me.

Alito probably will get confirmed, though I think he is perhaps the Judicial equivalent of Karl Rover: slimy, indecent, calculating and totally full of lies.

It's 11:11 and for the past few days, I've been looking at the clock at that time and not knowing what to wish for. I guess that means I'm in a pretty good place.

Today, I'm going to go do laundry and memorize monologues. We'll see if I can't hash out some kind of a plan, too. How to organize and structure my thoughts. It's overdue.

Things to blog about:
Personality addiction
Mind over mind
Crazy Vegans
Stupid Letterman on Transgendered issues
Finish Cross-country blog (nearly done, totally overdue)
Finish Chinablog (about half done, still working on it)
Getting Into NYU (to be completed in April)
Getting a Tony (to be completed in 5 years)
Getting an Oscar (to be completed in 8 years)
Getting out of debt completely (to be published posthumously)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives