Sunday, January 22, 2006

 
Today: Pepsi returns?

I've gotten a huge number of hits (like 20--which is, like, a single-item record for me) this past couple of days from people searching for info on the Pepsi can without 'under god' on it. None of those people bothered to post comments, but incase they get sent here again, and in case there is any worry about where exactly I stand:

Under God has no place in our pledge. Period.

We're a secular nation. Get the fuck over it. And while you're at it: stay out of my bedroom, get out of my female friends' vaginas, stop lying to yourselves and wake up to the fact that Christianity is at best an ENTIRELY PERSONAL THING and at worst a global threat--always has been, probably always will be.

Have a good day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives