Thursday, January 19, 2006

 
Today: Quick update part 2

When we last left our hero, he had a pretty full plate. He still does. Let's recap and expand.

1: It looks like they're going to be coming by to fix this woman's apartment at 3 today. Perhaps that means that at like 4 or 5 they'll come and try to do mine.

2: The ABC pilot audition went well. I was literally the LAST person in the room, so I think the casting people were fried and kind of done by then. Oh, well. They still have my headshot.

3: The preparations for my audition are going very well. I worked with Greg last night and he was a big help, in ways that he doesn't even know.

4: I made yummy food for him last night.

5: That is NOT all (see below)

6: I STILL like numbering things

7: I got an email yesterday about 10 minutes after my post was finished pretty much inviting me to audition for a Mountain Dew print ad. I'm going to it today--wish me nerdiness and awkwardity.

8: I called this morning and scheduled an audition for the Graduate Musical Theatre Writing Program's thesus pieces in the spring--RIGHT before work. (well, at the same time AS work, but...i'm usually late anyway)

In addition to all of that, I've had good conversations with evan, stephanie, greg and sara in the past 24 hours, which makes me feel pretty darn good about what's going on in my personal life. And a guy asked me out on a date for next week, so i'm excited. Woo HOO. Go ME!

Comments:
Hey! Did you get your ceiling fixified?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives