Monday, February 27, 2006

 
Today: Aftermath.

This past week was really hard. I got a cold, I had two friends visiting and all kinds of strange complications arose.

I know I'm being cryptic, and there are reasons for that. I'll leave with this:

An open letter to three people:

I know that it's hard. It's hard for me, too. And though I have really strong feelings about this, I know it's best not to share them and cause bigger issues. I've tried this week to be as honest as possible, and sometimes, i've shown my hand before it was appropriate. I just hope that now steps can be taken to make our relationship what it needs to be, and if that means walking away--which I'm pretty sure it needn't, we know what to do. I will always want you here, but I know I can't have everything the way I want it--and this week made me realize how much I daydream. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm hurting pretty badly, too.

Love,
M

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives